This facility is currently closed! We are relocating, sorry for the inconvenience!
Massage has been around for thousands of years in many cultures. Every part of the world independently developed a wide range of therapeutic massage techniques. The scientific proof of the healing benefits of massage range from:
- Relaxation of injured and repetitively used muscles
- Increased circulation during massage, helps the body to supply more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Reduces muscle cramping and spasms
- Reduces athletic injury recovery time
- Increases flexibility of joints
Increased circulation of blood and lymph systems
- Releases endorphins (the body's natural way of controlling and relieving pain)
- Assists in stretching muscles and reduces shortening of the muscles.
- Helps relieve migraine pain, etc.